1885. Lionello de Lisi

Lionello de Lisi (Barga, 1885-Genoa, 1957) graduated at the University of Padua and in 1913 he moved to Cagliari, where he later became professor. In 1935 he moved to Genoa, where he succeeded Ugo Cerletti to the head of the Genoa Neuropsychiatry clinic. L. Perria, C. Fazio and G. Pintus were among his pupils.

Not only was he one of the most important, broad-minded Italian neurologists of 20th century, but he was also passionate about literature and collector of contemporary artworks (that his wife later donated to the Galleria Internazionale d’Arte Moderna of Venice).

Find More:

Lionello de Lisi

Images Copyright: Wikimedia Commons